3D Printer solution for manufacturing
The ProMaker L5000 Was designed to produce large quantities of parts. At the same time, it maintains an exceptional degree of precision and accuracy, even on the smallest parts.
Lowest running cost with no compromise on performance
Due to minimal wear-and-tear on machine parts, the ProMaker L5000 offers low operating costs with no compromise on performance. This printer is compatible with resins under 365-nm UV, and is ideal for a wide variety of applications, no matter how demanding the requirements. The outcome is a very low cost price per piece, satisfying The most stringent demands for profitability.
ProMaker L5000 Details
- Optimum Speed: up to 10 times faster than market standards
- Technology allowing for unequaled production volumes
- Superior output surface quality requiring minimal finishing
- Low operating costs due to minimal wear-and-tear on parts
- LED light source is more economical to operate and replace than a laser
- The most detailed parts on the market at high throughput: hundreds of small parts in just few hours at a resolution of less than 40 .mu.m
- Unequaled resolution, hundreds of millions of pixels per layer
- High precision in all three dimensions (vertical AND horizontal)